Zhuhai Yuxun Innovation Technology Co., Ltd.
1. Before laying the cable, check whether the cable model meets the design requirements, whether the cable appearance is damaged, and whether the insulation resistance meets the standard requirements, etc.;
2. Understand the structure, performance and characteristics of fire-resistant cables, and understand cable models, specifications, types and suitable places.
3. Familiar with the matching accessories of fireproof cables, and the installation and use methods of each accessory.
4. Familiar with the construction drawings and site conditions, and develop a detailed construction plan.
5. During the laying and installation process, the insulation resistance of the cable should be measured frequently, and problems should be dealt with in time. The insulation resistance of the cable should be measured multiple times before and after the cable is laid and the terminal and intermediate joints are made, and comparisons should be made before and after to ensure that the quality of the cable in each installation process is intact.
6. Regardless of whether the cable is cut off or suspended for construction, or is to be placed for a period of time before construction, the end of the cable must be sealed in time to prevent moisture and conductor water from entering, which affects the insulation performance of the cable;